From: jeff fischer <tierce...@yahoo.com>
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:54:29 PM
Subject: [mou-net] Saw-whet Photos

Thanks again Paul.

I finally posted a couple of the pics that I got of the Saw-whet owl last
weekend. Thanks Paul for sharing this with the birding community. I am sure
that

all of us birders and photographers stressed both the owl and yourself but for
many it was a life bird. This was the first time that I have been able to
photograph one that was not netted for banding so I would consider it a lifer
myself.

If you would like the view the pictures you can find them here.