Hi,
I should chime in here.

Here is a synopsis of the spring raptor count in Duluth, including location,
timing and directions:  www.hawkridge.org/research/springcount.html

It is an all-volunteer count this year.  Thanks to everyone who is pitching
in!
Cheers,
Debbie

____________________________
Debbie Waters
Education Director
Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory
P.O. Box 3006
Duluth, MN 55803-3006
218.428.3539
dwat...@hawkridge.org
www.hawkridge.org

Are you a member of Hawk Ridge?  Join us!

"I'm an early bird and I'm a night owl, so I'm wise and I have worms."
                                                               - Michael
Scott, The Office