Visited Purgatory Creek in Eden Prairie around 5:00 PM this afternoon and
saw many waterfowl including one Horned Grebe, a lifer for me.  It was quite
a ways out, but could still be identified with a spotting scope.  The
closest location to the Grebe on the walking path was at the bench right by
the parking lot between Lifetime Fitness and CVS Pharmacy.

It was too far and a bit dark to get good pictures, but I took a few for
documentation.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mnbirder/5604836164/in/photostream/

I believe it was a Horned Grebe because it had a very distinct yellow stripe
across the top of the head.  Looking through my pictures using contrast we
saw some pictures showed a reddish looking neck implying it was a Horned
Grebe instead of an Eared Grebe.

Also present:

8 Ruddy Ducks
7 Canvasback
Many Lesser Scaup
3 Common Loons
5+ Common Merganser
Possibly 2 Redheads (saw them when we first got there, but didn't see them
again)
3 Great Blue Herons
3 Ring-Billed Gulls
1 Pied-Billed Grebe