There were 22 warbler species this morning at Carver Park.  5 of those species
were in the largest wave of the morning at the rec area.   That area is hit and
miss, and when I got there it was pretty quiet.  After hiking away from the rec
area for about 20 minutes I returned and realized that things had changed when
I heard a Black-throated Green Warbler.  The Black-throated Green was quite
courteous and hung out low in a tree giving me good looks.    At one point
there were 2 male Cape May and a male Bay-breasted Warbler together in the same
low branch.  After about 30 minutes of really good activity at the rec area it
gradually quieted.

Select count

Yellow-throated Vireo 3
Blue-headed Vireo 1-2 (with main warbler wave)
Red-eyed Vireo 1-2 (with main warbler wave)
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 1 (with main warbler wave)
Wood Thrush 1
Blue-winged Warbler 3
Golden-winged Warbler 1 female
Tennessee Warbler ~23
Nashville Warbler 7
Northern Parula 2
Yellow Warbler uncounted
Chestnut-sided Warbler 3
Magnolia Warbler 6
Cape May Warbler 4 (3 male, 1 female, possibly a 5th male that may or may not
have been a recount)
Yellow-rumped Warbler ~15
Black-throated Green Warbler 1 male
Blackburnian Warbler 2
Palm Warbler 8
Bay-breasted Warbler 1 male (brief look at a possible female)
Blackpoll Warbler 6
Black and White Warbler 5
American Redstart uncounted
Ovenbird 3
Northern Waterthrush 3
Common Yellowthroat 5
Wilson's Warbler 4
Canada Warbler 1
White-throated Sparrow 5
Scarlet Tanager 4 (3 with main warbler wave)
Indigo Bunting 1 (with main warbler wave)