Hi,

I found a male Prothonotary Warbler at Minnecon park in New Ulm around 12:15
p.m. today.  I first heard it singing and then got good looks at it.  Minnecon
park is along the Minnesota river.  To get to the park, take Front St. to
Minnecon Dr. (turn at the Brown County Evaluation Center).  This is near the
Hwy. 14/15 overpass.  The Prothonotary was found in the backwater on the right
side of the road, about 1/4 mile after you turn off of Front St.  This is just
my second record for  Prothotary Warbler in Brown County.

Brian Smith