Hello all you lovely MOU & MnBird volunteers-

We've got 11 shifts out of 36 filled for the MOU booth at the state fair!
A heart THANKYOU to everyone who has signed up already.

To the rest of you who haven't signed up yet...as you are relaxing this
weekend-please give a thought to volunteering at the booth.
It's fun, easy and a great way to share bird & conservation information with
others.
I've listed the open spots below to help anyone who is thinking of signing up.

Two other opportunities are also coming up in September:

1. The MOU has been invited to have a booth at the annual fall wildlife
festival at Sherburne Saturday, September 17 from 10 am. to 4 pm.
Two or more volunteers would make this a fun and easy day!

2. The Fall Raptor Release at Carpenter Nature Center is September 24th from 10
am to 3 pm.
Perhaps one volunteer for each of two shifts of 10-12:30 & 12:30-3:00? Last
year the bird spinning wheel was a HUGE hit at this bird-focused event!

Please call or email me if you are willing to represent MOU at either event.

Thank you-

Jen Vieth & Kate Kelnberger

jenni...@carpenternaturecenter.org
kkelnber...@boreal.org

MOU BOOTH @ STATE FAIR

8/25 THURSDAY    1-5 pm two spots ; 5-9 pm two spots
8/26 FRIDAY          9-1 one spot;  5-9 two spots
8/27 SATURDAY    5-9 two spots
8/28 SUNDAY        5-9 two spots
8/29 MONDAY       9-1 one spot; 5-9 two spots
8/30 TUESDAY      9-1 two spots; 5-9 two spotrs
8/31 WEDNESDAY 9-1 one spot; 5-9 two spots
  9/1 THURSDAY    9-1 & 1-5 & 5-9 all have two spots open
  9/2 FRIDAY          9-1 one spot; 5-9 two spots
  9/3 SATURDAY    9-1 & 1-5 & 5-9 all have two spots open
  9/4 SUNDAY        9-1 & 1-5 & 5-9 all have two spots open
  9/5 MONDAY       9-1 two spots; 1-5 two spots