Hello all,

As a frequent contributor to the showcase section of MOU, I wanted to share a
few thoughts regarding recent activity/inactivity in that part of the MOU
website.
1:  I don't believe the rules/guidelines for that section have changed.  A
contribution of 1 image every 24 hour time period is the limit that the MOU has
set.
So, for example, to post six images in one day exceeds that limit...
2:  Any birders that are seduced into wandering into Wisconsin and happen to
get some wonderful images of say a jaeger species....don't lament!  MOU has
got you covered.  All you have to do is go the homepage of MOU, open
"galleries", scroll down and open "photo gallery world", then post your sweet
images
of those elusive species in the Wisconsin section.  Then you can direct folks
to go look there.  The two cool things about doing that are people get to see
those images, and possible increased participation in that section of
MOU....sweet!!
3:  I encourage everyone to post images in the showcase section of MOU,
regardless of wether or not someone else has recently posted the same species.
For example, buff breasted sandpipers, can a person ever look at enough images
of this species??!!!  I say no.  Fill the showcase section of MOU with images
of buff breasted sandpipers.  The world will be a better place for it!
Regards,
Shawn Zierman.