From: Minnesota Birds [MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] on behalf of Cathy Gagliardi
[patcatg...@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 7:11 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Obit' - Jim Mattsson

I was so sorry to read we've lost a wonderful contributor in our birding
world....Jim Mattsson of Eagan, MN

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/twincities/obituary.aspx?n=james-paul-mattsson&pid=153668431

 Although I've never personally met Jim, we conversed through MOU listserve.
 His knowledge and passion for birds inspired me in many ways.
  Cathy Gagliardi
   St. Paul, MN
(If someone knows Manley Olson's email, could you pass this along to him)