If you live in the metro area, this show will be shown on Sunday eve  Sept
25 at 7:00 pm. (TODAY)  It will be rerun on Weds  Sept 28 at 7:00 pm.  This
is according to my TPT Magazine for September 2011.  I don't know if the
same schedule pertains in the outstate. Also schedules can change.   "check
your listings"

It really is a remarkable show that includes extreme slow-motion that
allowed researchers to determine how exactly hummers catch gnats in flight
and at what instant in the dive the male Allen's hummingbird flares his tail
for acoustic effect when courting a female.  (The director is the wife of
Richard Prum from Yale (ex- KS U) who studies the evolution of feathers.
She also did "Cuba: the Forgetten Eden" for PBS 'Nature')  It also covers
the changes in hummer spp distribution in Louisiana.

Gordon Andersson

St Paul