My wife and I enjoyed an avalanche of American Robins in the yard today. They were flipping leaves right and left and doing some bathing. I'm estimating at least 2 dozen passed through. Mixed in with the AMROs was a lone Brewer's Blackbird which gives us our 103 backyard bird.

Two American Goldfinch and a Pine Siskin worked over the finch feeder.

All told we tallied 12 species in 45 minutes.

Bill
--
O. William (Bill) Bruins
Rochester, MN, on the Zumbro River

Water is a resource not a waste product.
Consider the environment; please don't print this email unless you really need
to.