Hello,

After two years of trying to get to the Bog I'm finally going to get there -
very briefly - this weekend. I was wondering if there were hiking trails? or do
you just drive the roads. Are the feeders in people's yards or just maintained
along the road by other birders? May you get out of your car at the feeders? I
would like to take photographs of the birds I see and since I'm a novice birder
most of the birds in the Bog will be lifers for me. Top on my list: Great Grey
Owl, Northern Hawk Owl and Boreal Chickadee but also looking forward to seeing
Gray Jay, Pine Grosbeak, Black-backed Woodpecker, and etc... I will only have a
couple of hours late in the afternoon so any advice on the best spots for best
chances of sighting and of the aforementioned species would be appreciated.
Please email me directly off the listserv.

Thanks for your advice,
Michelle Hed