I'm so tired of this.  It happens again and again and every time we're told
it's just a rogue individual and we should all keep posting all our
sightings.  Obviously its a really big problem.  Birders say they love birds
but really they just love seeing them.  They love them like a philanderer
loves women.

Kurt