Hi everyone,

Each Monday on my day off I usually do a day trip to go birding. This Monday
the
weather is supposed to be great, but I'm quite torn as to where to go. I was
thinking between Lake City and Wabasha for Eagle viewing, but as the weather
warms are they still found there or might I be better trying to view migrants
as
they head north and spend the day at Bass Ponds or closer to the Twin Cities?
I'd
also consider Aitkin but am not sure if that is worth it now that we are moving
into spring?

I follow the lists closely and updates, and it sounds like there were a good
number
of birds in Faribault, so I'd assume they are moving closer to the Cities over
the
next week.

Thanks for any tips,
Fr. Paul