Judy Chucker and I visited the south (boat launch) and north (cemetery)
access points to Lake Byllesby.  Saw many RING NECKED DUCKS, CANVASBACKS,
a few BUFFLEHEAD, SHOVELER, GREEN-WINGED TEAL, maybe a few LESSER SCAUP and
REDHEAD DUCKS.   A small collection of RING-BILLED GULLS and a few
TRUMPETER SWANS.

There was a lot of exposed mud but we only identified one LESSER YELLOWLEGS
along with many KILLDEER.

At Randolph Ind Park, there were BUFFLEHEAD and RING NECKED DUCKS,  a few
SHOVELERS and one PIED BILLED GREBE in the pond near the church.  HORNED
LARKS and E. MEADOWLARKS were singing in the grasses along with RWBB and
BROWN-HEADED COWBIRDS.  The drainage pond at the end of Dresser Court had
the best collection:  both BLUE-WINGED and GREEN-WINGED TEAL, SHOVELERS,
two LESSER YELLOWLEGS, three WILSON'S SNIPE,  a few GADWALL and a muskrat.

--
Claudia Egelhoff
Minneapolis, MN  55405