Today was a very, very good day for osprey watching. I visited three nesting
platforms, including two near my office over lunch and another on my way home.
And, all three platforms had an osprey pair onboard or nearby. The sunny
weather provided some great photo opps. I sat in my car at a distance at all
three locations and took photos through my car window and sunroof. The ospreys
at one location put on quite an aerial show. At one point, they both soared
right over my car to have a look. I was hoping to see them hunt. But, no luck.

A few of the better photos are posted on my Flickr
stream.http://www.flickr.com/photos/rburmaster/sets/72157629781085189/show/

I've reported these sightings on ebird including the locations. All three
platforms are out in the open and easily visible. And, two of the three are in
fairly heavily trafficked areas. I've also reported these through Osprey Watch
and Twin Cities Metro Osprey Watch.

Bob Burmaster - Minneapolis