From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Bill
Bruins
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:58 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Birding Apps

A friend asked a what is a good app for bird identification? I don't know
what type of phone so include all types.
Bill

--
O. William (Bill) Bruins
Rochester, MN, on the Zumbro River

Water is a resource not a waste product.
I hold one share in the corporate earth and am uneasy about the management.
- E.B. White, "Sootfall and Fallout," 1956.