For those interested in yellow-headed blackbird sightings, I observed
one male yellow-headed blackbird during the afternoon of April 19th at
the 180th street Marsh, near Vermillion.  The bird was singing from a
low perch in the flooded corn stubble at the far western side of the
marsh, north of 180th street. From what I could tell there was only one.
There were also two American black ducks in the western open water area-
also north of 180th.  Just a FYI- you can query the MOU database and
search for recent sightings too.  Good luck!

Mike Majeski