Thank you, Claudia Egelhoff, for calling our attention to that extremely
important and informative paper. The figures they cite of avian deaths are
breath-taking.

Do the authors suggest any systematic approach to changing local laws so that
communication towers comply with their recommendations? I'd hate for this
information to be left on some shelf to collect dust.

Thanks for starting the process of informing the concerned public (I think I
can safely assume that the MOU-net represents a body of concerned citizens!)

Judy Chucker
St. Louis Park
Hennepin County