There was lots of raptor movement today over my lunch hou
Hey birders,

There was lots of raptor movement today over my lunch hour: 25 Broad-winged
Hawks, 6 Sharp-shinned Hawks, 4 Cooper's Hawks, 1 Red-tailed Hawk, 1
Red-shouldered Hawk, 1 Bald Eagle, 1 Osprey

Passerines in my yard over lunch: Indigo Bunting, Nashville Warbler, Blue-gray
Gnatcatcher, Orange-crowned Warbler, Ovenbird, Yellow-rumped Warbler,
Ruby-crowned Kinglet, White-throated Sparrow, Harris's Sparrow, White-crowned
Sparrow.

Butterflies in my yard over lunch (for those who can't help expanding their
interests): Orange Sulphur, Clouded Sulphur, Red Admiral, Painted Lady,
Mourning Cloak, Question Mark, Monarch, Cabbage White.

Happy birding!

Chad Heins
Mankato

"But ask the animals and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they
will tell you; Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has
done this?" --Job 12:7, 9