Fellow birders,
For those of you who may be interested, we are hosting a "Spring Migration
Birding Event" at our resort May 11 & 12. This is an opportunity to see some
birds in the northern part of our state during the spring migration. Please
visit this link to learn all the details
http://www.twoinlets.com/rates/migrationBirdPackage.html

We are located in Becker County, a short driving distance from Itasca State
Park and Tamarac Wildlife Refuge, and of course are located on a lake (Two
Inlets Lake) and adjoin Two Inlets State Forest. This will be an opportunity to
bird with a small group in a relaxed atmosphere.

You can expect to view many warbler species such as Chestnut-sided,
Blackburnian and Redstarts. A brief look at a Goshawk is also possible along
with nesting loons and eagles.

All of our cabins have a screen porch, every dock has a bench, and we also have
canoes to help get you out on the water to view shore birds.

You must reserve your spot by Monday, May 7th. Grab a friend! We'd love to have
you join us!

Thanks,

Jennifer at Two Inlets Resort
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jennifer and Bob Bateman
2009 Congress of Minnesota Resorts Resorters of the Year
Honored to be chosen by Midwest Living Magazine for a feature travel article

Please join us on Facebook !  https://www.facebook.com/twoinletsresort

www.twoinlets.com

Two Inlets Resort
32240 County Hwy 50
Park Rapids, MN 56470
1-800-843-7453
218-732-5434
"If you're lucky enough to be at the lake....... you're lucky enough!"