From: "valeriegeb...@gmail.com" <valeriegeb...@gmail.com>
To: frank.ber...@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 11:26 AM
Subject: Birdingpal Mail.

Hello -- I am the Music Director for THE ADDAMS FAMILY at the Ordway Theater in
St. Paul. I have Monday May 14th free to go birding around the Twin Cities.
It's Spring Migration and would love a companion with local knowledge.  If you
are available, let me know and we can coordinate. I have a car and  My cell is
917-364-1809

Birders, this is a Birding Pal I really regret missing (being out of town).
Can anyone show Valerie our migrants?  If so, please contact her directly.
Thank you,

Frank Berdan