I was told by an involved Xcel employee that the outfit responsible for the
landscaping would like to do prairie burns, but it was not deemed safe due
to the nature of the plant's fuel.  As a result they may choose to do some
mowing to cut back on the invasives. The question is, can that be done
effectively, without harming breeding birds already there?
Linda Whyte

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:52 AM, Klein, Tom R (DNR) <tom.r.kl...@state.mn.us