Per usual numbers and variety of shorebirds had changed again this morning
compared to yesterday.  Every morning this past week that I have been out I
have checked the same fields twice.  Each morning the numbers have changed
between 6:00 and 7:30 with birds both arriving and departing at this time.

Today's count

Killdeer uncounted (significantly less than the past couple days)
American Avocet 3 (breeding plumage birds that departed to the west with 2
Lesser Yellowlegs)
Spotted Sandpier 2
Solitary Sandpiper 7
Greater Yellowlegs 7
Willet 2 (each a lone bird, one bird though was singing and calling often)
Lesser Yellowlegs 21
Semipalmated Sandpiper 1
Least Sandpiper 41 (though the same count as yesterday, 37 today were in 1
flock, the largest flock yesterday was 16)
Baird's Sandpiper 5 (firsts time I have heard this species calling)
Short-billed Dowitcher 1