The messages being sent out are the result of people cracking passwords for
Yahoo,AOL, hotmail accounts.

My Yahoo account was compromised and I never click unsolicited links.  I
checked my recent activity on Yahoo and saw someone in Serbia logged into my
account - changing my password fixed the issue.

If you want to keep your email accounts safe change your password regularly and
use something that has upper and lower case letters a number or other symbol.

If anyone has any further questions about viruses, etc. please send them back
channel to me or one of the other admins so we keep the discussion on here
about birds.

Thanks!

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN