From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Curt Rawn
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 9:11 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Birds and Beers, Aug 1, Groveland Tap, St. Paul

Birds and Beers will be meeting at the Groveland Tap in St Paul, on Aug 1st
at 6 pm. This is our first meeting in St. Paul so we hope to see a few new
faces. Come to B&B and meet other birders. You don't need to arrive at 6 or
stay til the end, just show up.

http://www.grovelandtap.com/contact.php

Birds and Beers is an informal gathering of birders of all abilities-if
you're interested in birds, you're invited. You can meet other birders-maybe
find a carpool buddy, ask about where to find target birds, share cool
research projects you might be working on, ask a bird feeding question,
share life lists, share some digiscoping tips, promote your blog-the sky is
the limit. It's low key and it's fun.

Be sure to find our Facebook page, too.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds-and-Beers/217524724761

Curt Rawn