This morning I spent a couple hours at the arboretum turning up some migrants
and went out to the New Germany area for shorebirds.  I did not go to 158th St,
so I missed on the Buff-breasted Sandpiper, but it's good to know that they are
here.   The biggest surprise of the day was a Dunlin.

Select arboretum count

Chimney Swift 1
Ruby-throated Hummingbird 2 (saw 6 the other day so likely just missed them)
Eastern Wood-Pewee 7
Least Flycatcher 1
Eastern Phoebe 2
Great Crested Flycatcher 1
Eastern Kingbird 1
Yellow-throated Vireo 1
Red-eyed Vireo 3
House Wren 2
Marsh Wren 3
Black-and-white Warbler 1 male
Tennessee Warbler 3
Nashville Warbler 2
Common Yellowthroat 8
American Redstart 5
Blackburnian Warbler 1 adult
Yellow Warbler 1 male
Chestnut-sided Warbler 4
Canada Warbler 1
Rose-breasted Grosbeak 4
Indigo Bunting 2
Baltimore Oriole 1 immature

New Germany shorebird count (Again not all birds identified or counted.  I
didn't feel I could do an accurate count of unidentified shorebirds either)

Spotted Sandpiper 1 juvenile
Solitary Sandpiper 1
Greater Yellowlegs 5
Lesser Yellowlegs 40