Hi all -
There was no need for Pat to apologize for her earlier posting….
"Bird jam is still in business.  I lost my I-pod nano with attached speaker
this past May in a car theft.  I replaced it with the Ipod touch which I
love.  The sound is so good one almost doesn't need attached speakers.  My
insurance helped pay for it though.  They don't make the Nano anymore I
guess, at least Bird Jam didn't offer it.  They downloaded my songs again
but didn't charge me for the CDs since I had purchased them from them in
the past and they had a record of it."
This does not constitute advertising since she is not selling her iPod or Bird
Jam and is not a dealer for these products. MOU-net has no problem with a
discussion about birding references or equipment (e.g., optics, field guides,
CDs, apps, etc) as long as the person has no financial interest in the items.

Hope this helps to clarify mou-net's guidelines, and please don't hesitate to
ask if there are any other questions.

- Kim Eckert, on behalf of the MOU Electronic Communications Committee, Dave
Cahlander chairman (da...@cahlander.com)