While 8-10 Baltimore Oriole, including two adult males, continue to go through 2+ pounds of grape jelly daily at my feeders I was particularly pleased to see a 1st year female Orchard Oriole with them this afternoon. Also hosting an unusually large number of Ruby- throated Hummngbirds. I have never before felt compelled to make three quarts of nectar at a time and even that is only a two and a half day supply. Perch Lake east of Beauford has 200 plus Great White Egrets and Great Blue Herons although little if any water.

John Nelson
Good Thunder MN