I'd like to advice users of MOU-NET to regularly change password for your email
account.  We have another round of yahoo, hotmail, and aol accounts that have
been compromised. If you think your account is hacked change your password, run
malware and anti-virus software on your computer.

My account was hacked several months ago and a password change resolved the
issue.

The email addresses that posted the spam have been temporarily set so they
can't post to MOU-NET.  If you are one of the people who's account is
compromised send a note to the moderators when you have made appropriate
changes to your account.

Let's keep the topics on birds.  If you have any questions or comments about
spam removal please send them to the moderators back channel.

Thank you!

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN
http://www.naturepixels.com