Thank you Chris Mansfield for the photographs of the Gulls!

I observed a flock of appx. 15 at 1:30 Saturday, but was unable to identify
them.

They were above Upper and Crosby Lakes in St. Paul.  I observed them from the
bluff, about 300' above the lake.  They were flying about 100 to 500 feet above
the bluff line, feeding on insects.  My point of observation was near the
intersection of Shepard Road and Madison Ave.  I've looked, but not seen them
since, nor recall seeing them before.

Thank you for the photographs: the gulls are not in my guide books and I would
never have identified them.

Lee
St. Paul