We are finalizing the program for this year's MOU Paper Sess

We are finalizing the program for this year's MOU Paper Session, Saturday,
December 1, at the Bell Museum.

I have sent an email to the contacts I have for past year exhibits but I do not
have contact information for many who had an exhibit last year.  Also, there
may be others who have not previously had an exhibit but would like to have an
exhibit this year.

If you would like to have an exhibit this year, please reply to me by November
1st with the following information:

The name of your exhibit (or exhibits) as you would like it (them) to appear in
the program
Contact name
Contact email address
Contact telephone number
Whether you need more than one table or have any other special needs

Thank you,

Roy Zimmerman
Vice President, MOU