  From: Jim Ryan
  To: Mou-net ; MNBird List Serv
  Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 7:00 PM
  Subject: [mnbird] Ramsey Cty: Clark's Nutcracker

  Was refound tonight at 5:30.  Same location: Cty Road I (that's eye, not one)
near St. Alban's

  Very cooperative!

  2nd hand reports via dog walkers that evening grosbeaks were seen in the
neighborhood.

  --
  Sincerely,

  Jim Ryan
  Saint Paul's Westside
  ----
  One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and
Nature shall not be broken. - Leo Tolstoy

  A well governed appetite is the greater part of liberty. - Lucius Annaeus
Seneca