Birds and Beers will be held on Dec. 13th at the Lion's Tap at 6pm until about
10pm. We have not been there before and are excited to visit this brew pub.
http://www.lionstap.com/index.html
The menu includes burgers and fries, beer, wine, and soda.

For more information on Birds & Beers see our Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds-and-Beers/217524724761?ref=hl or
http://www.birdchick.com/wp/birds-and-beers/
Birds and Beers is an informal gathering of birders of all abilities-if you're
interested in birds, you're invited. You can meet other birders-maybe find a
carpool buddy, ask about where to find target birds, share cool research
projects you might be working on, ask a bird feeding question, share life
lists, share some digiscoping tips, promote your blog-the sky is the limit.
It's low key and it's fun.

Curt Rawn