At 8:30 AM I saw 3 Pine Grosbeaks in the tallest tree in the yard at 1735
Garvin Heights Rd.  This is a busy road, and neighbors may be a little wary, so
it would be best to park a little west of here in front of the gate leading to
the cell phone tower.  I didn't see any feeders or berries in this yard, and
the birds flew to the south to a completely inaccessible area.  It may be worth
checking the subdivision to the north of here, which is loaded with berries,
waxwings, robins, etc.
Dedrick BenzWinona, MN