I just wanted to let people know that Joel Claus, Dave Jo
Hey birders,

I just wanted to let people know that Joel Claus, Dave Johnson, and I relocated
the solitaire in the same area as before about 3:00pm this afternoon.  Again,
this bird is being seen along 506th Street west of 475th Ave/CR62.  It
especially seems to like an isolated dead elm on the north side of the road
that is surrounded by red cedars.  If you don't see it right away, be patient;
it seems to roam widely.

Happy birding!

Chad Heins
Mankato

"But ask the animals and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they
will tell you; Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has
done this?" --Job 12:7, 9