I was out guiding a birder from Rochester, MN and we saw a lot
Hello:

I was out guiding a birder from Rochester, MN and we saw a lot of good birds
and here are the highlights of today's birding.

Sax-Zim Bog

-Great Gray Owl - Along the McDavitt Rd.
-Boreal Chickadee Admiral Rd Feeders.
-Evening Grosbeaks - Blue Spruce Rd Feeders and Friends of Sax-Zim Bog Feeders
-Snow Buntings - CR 7 about 1 mile north of CR 28 (Sax RD)
-White-winged Crossbills (fly overs along Admiral Rd)
Other: Common Redpolls, Northern Shrike, Ruffed Grouse, Gray Jays, Rough-legged
Hawks
Mammals:  Two Moose along the Admiral Rd and what I believe to be a
Short-tailed Weasel eating suet at the Admiral Rd Feeders.
*Heard about a Northern Hawk Owl sighting on the south end of Admiral Rd

Duluth - Canal Park Area
-Great Black-backed Gulls
-Thayer's Gulls
-Glaucous Gulls

Superior, WI (Bong Airport Area / Gas Refinery Area / Winter Street)
- 4 Snowy Owls and only one of them was banded / marked

Good Birding!

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
MikeHendricksonGuiding.com