Dear Birders, Friends, Partners, and Prospects

Purple Martins have started migrating to North America for the 2013 breeding
season.  There are at least 80-85 days to get your Purple Martin housing
ready for the arrival in the Dakotas.

Purple Martin Association of the Dakotas has launched an online Registration
Form <http://purplemartinassociationdakotas.weebly.com/registration.html> .
Register your Purple Martin colony site and we will include a pushpin on our
map.  The data collected will be used to enhance the Purple Martin Scout
Reports and other maps we develop and use for our scientific research.

The Purple Martin Association of the Dakotas 2nd annual Outdoor Martin Fest
is scheduled to be held at the Columbia, SD Purple Martin breeding colony
site on June 15, 2013 from 9 AM till 3 PM.  All are welcome to come, see and
learn about Purple Martins and a monetary donation will be collected for a
provided lunch.  Come to meet other Purple Martin landlords.  Last year we
had speakers discuss "Urban Myths about Attracting Purple Martins", "The
American Kestrel:  How to Attract America's Flashest Falcon", and "Banding
and Deploying Geolocators on Purple Martins".  More details will be made
available on our online Calendar
<http://purplemartinassociationdakotas.weebly.com/calendar.html> .  We hope
you can join us.

Have you lost your Purple Martins?  We may be able to help!  The cofounders
of Purple Martin Associations of the Dakotas have over two decades of
current experience as successful Purple Martin landlords.  We have dealt
with the challenges faced by landlords in the Dakotas.  Use our online
Contact Form <http://purplemartinassociationdakotas.weebly.com/contact.html>
and let our experience help you.

Sincerely

Perry D. Vogel

Purple Martin Association of the Dakotas

703 Barley Court

Grand Forks, ND 58201-8066

(218) 791 - 3689

p...@midco.net