Today I led a birding trip through the North Shore, as well as Sax-Zim Bog.
Our first bird of the day was a BOREAL OWL that we found. As the day
progressed, we found a SNOWY OWL, two GREAT GRAY OWLS (at the same time),
and ended the day with a GREAT HORNED OWL!

Sax-Zim Bog was fantastic, as we were treated to both Common and Hoary
Redpoll, both Black-capped and Boreal Chickadee, and more! Rough-legged
Hawks continue to be extremely scarce this winter within much of the
northwoods.

Here is a Boreal Owl that we found while out an about up the North Shore
today! Enjoy!
http://www.pbase.com/image/148646423

Good birding,
Erik Bruhnke
Duluth, MN

--
*NATURALLY AVIAN* - Birding Tours and Bird Photography
birdf...@gmail.com (e-mail)