10 brave Floridians birded the Great White North the 7-11th of Feb. We had a
great trip. We got all 4 owls. We finally got the Great Gray on late Saturday
along Homestead Rd. outside of Duluth. We had great looks at Boreal, Snowy
and Hawk-Owl. We had a Snowy each night on the flagpole at Canal Park. We
got the usual finches, waxwings and both male and female Spruce Grouse.
Thanks to both Mike Hendrickson and Kim Risen for advice and updates.  We
had 55 species in all. That total included some from central MN (ie. Tree
Sparrow, Trumpeter Swan).  You can check out our trip on pinellasbirds.com.