I am heading up to the Duluth area tomorrow hping to have the chance to
photograph a boreal owl. I have been monitoring the boards and have seen posts
on a couple ovr the past couple of days but if anyone has any tips that they
would not mind sharing on where there are good places to look I would be very
grateful. I will be leaving early and will not have access to e-mail, other
then calling my wife and having here check. I will have my cell phone with me
651-269-5952 so if anyone spots an owl and has a phone I would be even more
grateful for a call. I wiull be happy to give copies of any picures that I get
to anyone who gives me a hand.

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer