Two Boreal Owls have been reported in Sax Zim Bog. Chris West found a Boreal
Owl along Arkola Rd a mile east of Owl Ave. Then a report came in with another
owl on the Cranberry Rd about 200 yards north of Sax Rd on east side of road.
best to get the word out. Ill be home resting for a week or so then ill be back
iPhone

  • ... Michael Hendrickson Mike Hendrickson Duluth, Minnesota MikeHendricksonGuiding.com Sax-ZimBog.com
    • ... O. William Bruins
    • ... Sandy Aubol
    • ... linda whyte
    • ... Michael Hendrickson Mike Hendrickson Duluth, Minnesota MikeHendricksonGuiding.com Sax-ZimBog.com