The dates for the 2014 Sax-Zim Bog Winter Bird Festival will be February
14-15-16, 2014.  Our speakers will be Sandy Komito and The National Eagle
Center.  Sandy Komito who holds the big year record of 745 and was one of the
three characters in the book "The Big Year" and his character was sort of
displayed in the movie "The Big Year" by actor Owen Wilson. The National Eagle
Center is a world-class interpretive center located
on the banks of the Mississippi River in Wabasha, MN. is also home to
five rescued eagles, four bald eagles and one golden eagle.Scott Mehus will be
giving a presentation at the festival.

Of course we will have lots of trips and other news.

Mike

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
MikeHendricksonGuiding.com