Hi all,

Went for a nice walk on Tuesday in Plymouth along a paved residential path off
of Dunkirk in Plymouth, near 55 and 24. Out and about were numerous ruby
crowned kinglets, and a couple of yellow-rumped warblers. A Great Horned Owl
could also be heard, and by following 20 or so agitated crows was located
across
a marshy area. Probably a female from what my birding friend told me.

Back at home in Delano, I haven't seen this many juncos all year. Throughout
the day I'll have 10 to 20 at the rectory and office. Also just observed a
robin
attempting to feed on the suet feeder for woodpeckers, also a new one.

Allegedly 60 in a week. Here's hoping!

Fr. Paul