I'm so glad you posted this.  I've been observing what I think are Fox
Sparrows in my yard for the past two days and I don't recall seeing them
here before.  I am in SE St. Louis Co. near the Korkki Nordic Ski trail.

The juncos also hit the spilled seed from the feeders this week and I also
saw a red bellied sap sucker here this week-which was a huge surprise.