Does anyone have any current information on the Great-tailed Grackles in McLeod
County or the Yellow-throated Warbler in Carver County? I want to look for them
tomorrow morning but wasn't sure if they were still around. As a side note, I
relocated the Summer Tanager reported today in south Minneapolis with the help
of Scott Meyer. This bird was travelling back and forth across 34th Ave. S. and
could be difficult to re-find. I also saw the male Hooded Warbler last night in
the Robert's Bird Sanctuary north of Lake Harriet. In the vicinity of the
Hooded Warbler was a male Cape May Warbler, male Blue-winged Warbler, a Brown
Thrasher and a Clay-colored Sparrow. On the east side of the lake last night
were also male Black-throated Green Warbler, male Blackburnian Warbler, and
female Blackpoll Warbler. There must have been ten Yellow-rumped Warblers for
every other warbler of a different species!  Good Birding,   Jason Caddy
Minneapolis  j.ca...@hotmail.com