I had the same experience as Dan Tallman yesterday but at Black Dog Park in
Burnsville (near power plant).  I had 16 species of warblers and at least 11
species feeding on the ground out of the wind.  I went back with my camera and
was able to photograph 8 species plus Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Brown Thrasher,
nesting Cooper's Hawk and a friendly Veery that walked up to me.  Also, of note
were Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Swainson's Thrush, Blue-headed Vireo, Least
Flycatcher and Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.

On the ground:
American Redstart
Yellow Warbler
Black-throated Green Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Orange-crowned Warbler
Blackburnian Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Palm Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Ovenbird

The rest were low in the shrubs/trees:
Tennessee Warbler
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Black-and-White Warbler
Wilson's Warbler

Deanne Endrizzi
Burnsville, Dakota Cty.
BlackBerry&#174 10
Get the latest details on the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/518fad9074d502d901754st04duc