We had a couple yellow-rumped warblers yesterday but today we had MANY on
the grasses lakeside of our house and Lodge. We had a few Palm warblers also in
the mix. I took some photos through the windows of these busy birds.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rainbow-Resort/229742137049029

A few of the other birds we are seeing, many pine siskin, purple martins, rose-
breasted grosbeak, red-bellied woodpecker, yellow-bellied sapsuckers, common &
hooded mergansers, pied-billed grebe, a wood duck couple, loons and trumpeter
swans. The ice is getting very close to being off of our lake.

Linda Schumann
Rainbow Resort
www.rainbowresort.com
Waubun, MN 56589