From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Al
Schirmacher
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 2:46 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Song research

Has anyone done significant song decline research across different species
as summer progresses?

Most birders notice less song as summer progresses, but it would be
interesting to know which species grow quiet, which become infrequent, and
which continue, graphed against time.

My thanks.

Al Schirmacher
Muscotah, KS