I had a great time on Friday night and Saturday morning. Kids love the wheel and lots of adults as well. The "new" old light board was a hit as well. Many would ponder all of the pictures and were very proud when they could name most. I was surprised that many could figure out the Red-eye Vireo just by the name and the eye color! Gave the mentor flyer to many parents ( and kids). Many were interested in hawk ridge and the raptor release. I was convinced that this MOU project is well worth the effort! Kate Kelnberger