I've visited General Mills Nature Area (GM; Golden Valley) and Westwood
Hills Nature Center (WW;St. Louis Park) over the last few days. Although I
observed nothing too unusual, here are some highlights:

-Merlin (1 bird at WW; I'm guessing that this is a disperser from a nest in
the metro area rather than a migrant from further north)

-8 flycatcher species, including 3 Olive-sided Flycatchers (2 at WW, 1 at
GM) and 1 Yellow-bellied Flycatcher (GM)

-8 warbler species, which are all generally low in numbers, and nothing
unusual

-other miscellaneous migrants include Swainson's Thrush (1) and Blue-headed
Vireo (1)

Good birdin'!

Alyssa DeRubeis
temporarily in Golden Valley, Hennepin County